Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007

Noten und Freude

So I just got my grades for this last semester and they're a 2,0 for Greek and a 1,0 for Latin. You may not know how cool that is, but take it from me: it's frickin awesome. A 2,0 is pretty much a B+, but a 1,0 is more like A+++ or something. It pretty much makes all the stress worth it. I guess. Germans don't get 1,0 grades.


1,0!!!




It occurred to me a few days ago that I find beauty everywhere in Berlin, even in places that look so similar to home as to make no difference. But I would never have found the beauty at home, because there I have the attitude that I've seen everything, but here I'm constantly looking for the little things in life (also known as details), because often they're different and interesting and worth contemplating. Maybe when I get home again I'll realize that I should pay attention there as well.

Keine Kommentare: